This page is out of date! Please update!
- 10 September 2008, 0600 AEST (UTC +10)
- the second Australasia-based server starts - Pre-registration from 8 September somewhere during the day; presumably http://s2.travian.com.au (which acts as if it were http://s1.travian.com.au before Sep 8)
- 5 September 2008, 0600 hours German time
- International Server 5 restarts (as a normal-speed Travian3.1 game). Our pages about the previous run of server 5 are to be under com5 (2007-08).
- 29 August 2008, 0600 hours German time
- speed.travian.com restarts as a Travian3.1 speed server (3x speed).
Older News Edit
- 11 July 2008
- International Server 3 restarts (as a normal-speed Travian2.5 game). Our pages about the previous run of server 3 are now under com3 (2007-08).
- 4 June 2008
- A server has been launched aimed at players in Australia and New Zealand but open to everyone. The server began on June 4th and had 3,000 players after two and a half days (and 15,000 six weeks later). Player and alliance profiles must be in English, according to the rules, but that is not enforced.
- 30 May 2008
- International Server 4 restarts (as a normal-speed Travian3 game). Preregistration possible from 28 May. Our pages about the previous run of server 4 are now under com4 (2007-08).
- 16 May 2008
- speed.travian.com restarts as a Travian3 speed server (3x speed) - preregistration from 14 May
- 17 April 2008
- Japanese-language Travian game available
- 3 January 2008
- This site became a fully independent member of the Wikia group of communities
Ancient News Edit
- 2 November 2007
- User:MoG WhiteStone started this wiki on Scratchpad