- Reinforcements refers to defenses sent from one city to another for the purpose of protecting it from an attack.
- Reinforcements can be temporary or permanent(AKA send and forget reinforcements).
- Reinforcements from a city that is deleted, conquered, destroyed will simply disappear from the city they were reinforcing.
- Reinforcements require crop/food/wheat from the city in which they are stationed and not from the city they are sent.
Reinforcement Tactics Edit
Reinforcing can be a military tactic in many ways:
- a means to starve the troops and prevent upgrades of another city(AKA Crop lock)
- a means to feed additional troops
- reinforcing the neighboring potential farms of an enemy
- a place to keep troops for evading an attack
- the obvious reinforcement of an ally