Travian Scripts<img data-rte-meta="%7B%22type%22%3A%22double-underscore%22%2C%22wikitext%22%3A%22
%22%2C%22placeholder%22%3A1%7D" data-rte-instance="5315-18924563284ee636a7cced9" class="placeholder placeholder-double-underscore" src="data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIABAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D" type="double-underscore" /> <img data-rte-meta="%7B%22type%22%3A%22double-brackets%22%2C%22lineStart%22%3A%221%22%2C%22title%22%3A%22Warning%20game%20ban%22%2C%22placeholder%22%3A1%2C%22wikitext%22%3A%22%7B%7BWarning%20game%20ban%7D%7D%22%7D" data-rte-instance="5315-18924563284ee636a7cced9" class="placeholder placeholder-double-brackets" src="data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIABAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D" type="double-brackets" /> For travian advice go here
There are no known cheat codes for Travian. Specifically, there are no special set of characters you can type in to give you extra resources or speed up your research time.
These scripts are designed for Firefox with Greasemonkey and may not necessarily work properly on other browsers. Edit
Popular Greasemonkey scripts Edit
Many Greasemonkey scripts contain similar features and if run
- Travian Tactics works on their Travian hacks: Building, farming, trading, troop training, crop finder, farm finder, all in one script (difficult to detect, not detected)
- Hero Status (difficult to detect)
- Under-attack check (difficult to detect)
- Auto-Farm (quite detectable, should be used with caution)
- FarmingMachine (also probably quite detectable)
- Travian Colour Marketplace
- Travian: Auto login (very easy to detect)
- Travian: Uber Celebrations
Bots, unlike scripts, are software that is installed on the system, rather than instructions run from a browser. They are not as popular as Grease monkey scripts. It should be noted that Greasemonkey scripts and bots are not mutually exclusive. Many users that use bots also use scripts. Moreover, some bots can be installed as add-ons to the browser.
Travian Tactics and [htt of this project will be optimal building gold account (fields, crannys, residence...). It will work offline, which means you will only have to set up accs, all the rest will be made automatic. When account is built to wanted level, you will get notified. All you'll have to do then is to train settlers and create new village. That will get you free 50 gold per account you set up. This feature is now in beta testing. If you want to try it out, visit their forum.
Travian4+ is an extension for users that plays Travian4 on Google Chrome. You will get a lot of features and improvements using this extension. More info here.
It should be noted that all third party scripts and bots for Travian are against the rules of Travian. Some scripts that add extra links and buttons may go unnoticed by the server administrators, others such as auto farm scripts and task queue scripts (and their bot counterparts) are more easily identified because of the easily recognizable patterns and timing that emerge.
If caught using cheats, the users may be punished in the following way(s):
- Account removed : very rare if quick action is taken to respond to the Multi-Hunter
- Account suspended : always true if caught
- A city removed : very common
- An alliance disbanded : likelihood unknown, only applicable if the alliance is guilty together
- Resource levels knocked down : very common
- Warehouses emptied : possible...
- All fields and buildings leveled down by 10% (Level: 10 and lower by 1 level to a minimum of lvl 1. Level 11 and up down by 2 level.)
- other punishments...
Avoiding or reducing punishment Edit
Punishments are light and sometimes (but rarely) can be avoided all together if the player quickly admits to doing wrong, doesn't make excuses, and amends his/her ways.
If the player doesn't admit to doing wrong and is argumentative with the multi-hunter the users account may be totally removed. 2nd offenses are more likely to result in account deletion especially if the two offenses are identical. dr