Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Town Hall (aka City Hall) is the cultural centre for your village. In it you can organise celebrations which will increase the number of your culture points, depending on the size of the celebration. A town hall is something that you want to have at exactly level 10. You get a greater benefit if the town hall is upgraded more, but for chiefing purposes the great celebration needs to last longer.
Upgrades to the town hall allow for faster and larger parties to be held and also increase culture points by a greater degree. At level 1, the small celebration (500 culture points) can be held, and at level 10, the great celebration (2000 culture points and increased effectiveness of administrators) can be held.
Building Costs Edit
- Total¹ - Sum of all resources, needed to build current level
- Total² - Sum of all resources, needed to build current + all previous levels
- Return investment(1,2) (months:days:hours:minutes) - the time needed for the Town Hall to be profitable, measured in Culture Points, for a small celebration(¹) and for a great celebration(²)
- Town Hall 20 = 2085585 resources / (6400+6650+5940+1340) = 102.59 Small Celebrations (in resources)
- 102.59 small celebrations * 500 = 51293.29 Culture Points
- Town Hall 20 produces 192 CP/day, so it will need 267.15 days to produce 51293.29 CP, where the resources are not spent for small celebrations, but to build the Town Hall. But after that, the Town Hall will produce Culture Points for small celebration every 02:14:30 days
- Return Investment(3,4) (months:days:hours:minutes) - the time needed for the Town Hall to be profitable, measured in Culture Points, for a small celebration(3) and for a great celebration(4) while taking into account the increased amount of CP which may be generated from faster celebrations and based on the assumption the celebrations are run 24/7.
- Town Hall 20 = 2085585 resources = 102.59 small celebrations (in resources)
- 102.59 small celebrations = 51293.29 Culture Points
- Town Hall 20 running constant great celebrations produces 1298 CP/day more than a Town Hall 1 (192 + 1606 - 500). So, it will need 31.61 days to produce 51293.29 CP more than a Town Hall 1 running constant small celebrations
Celebration/Party Costs Edit
|Event||Culture points||Res/1 CP|
Construction Times Edit
Construction Period Based On Main Building Levels 1-10 Edit
|Town Hall Level||Main Building Level|
Construction Period Based On Main Building Levels 11-20 Edit
|Town Hall Level||Main Building Level|
Party Duration Edit
The valid formulae are:
Time(small celebration)=(24:00:00)*0.964^((Town Hall level)-1)
Wood/hr(small celebration)=6400/time(small celebration)
Clay/hr(small celebration)=6650/time(small celebration)
Iron/hr(small celebration)=5940/time(small celebration)
Wheat/hr(small celebration)=500/time(small celebration)
CP/day(small celebration)=500/(time(small celebration)/24)
Time(great celebration)=(60:00:00)*0.964^((Town Hall level)-1)
Wood/hr(great celebration)=29700/time(small celebration)
Clay/hr(great celebration)=33250/time(small celebration)
Iron/hr(great celebration)=32000/time(small celebration)
Wheat/hr(great celebration)=6700/time(small celebration)
CP/day(great celebration)=500/(time(small celebration)/24)
Note: The table above is valid for all T3 (regular) servers. On 3x (speed) servers, all values mentioned above have to be multiplied by 3/2. Unfortunately, that does not mean you will get more CP from a party. Still, you need 3 times less CP for building or conquering villages.
Note on "/hr" & "/day" calculations: These calculations assume you maintain celebrations 24/7.